December 12, 2012

Celebrating 12.12.12 Days!!!!


I just doing something random,., 
I feel like celebrating today's DATE,.,

Why???
B.coz today is special deshou???
it's 12.12.12 day 
and according to my time I post this at 12.12 pm,.,

Yeay~~ *throw confetti*
Well,., you won't find this special date everyday or every month right???
and we won't find it for another 989 years forward,.,
Do you expect there will be 13.13.13 ???
No Way!!!
we just have 12 month,.,
and this is the last month,.,

At least I try to make today's day be a memorable day,.,
Who knows I can tell this to my children, 
my grandchild or my grand-grandchild when I have family someday,.,
b.coz I believe that I won't be in this world anymore when 3001 come,.,
I wonder if this world still exist though,.,

So this is it,.,
HAPPY 12.12.12 DAYS Everyone!!!!

Oh yeah,., 
By the way,.,
My Favorite Fashion Designer
Tex Saverio
have an iKonographi in Kuningan City today,.,
Honestly I want to come and see it,.,
But I can't,.,
Well,., I' just wish him a good luck then,.,
I hope it'll be a great success event,.,
 頑張ってリオ お兄ちゃん

And I wish you a GREAT DAY also everyone,., 
LUV U all,., *Chuu* 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment