December 06, 2012

Kamenashi Kazuya Confesses Fighting with Members


Last Dec 3rd, KAT-TUN‘s Kamenashi Kazuya appeared on NTV‘s “Jinsei ga Kawaru Ippunkan no Fukaii Hanashi” for their “Kotoshi no kao to rekidai sutā ga seizoroi SP”. Kamenashi is currently doing promotions for his upcoming movie “Yokai Ningen Bem” this December.

Since the main topic is about fistfights/fighting, Kamenashi shared an incident involving fellow KAT-TUN member that happened in recent years.

“There being (a quarrel within the members), we were still young and we were nervous before the curtain call. Nakamaru (Yuichi) or Ueda (Tatsuya) committed a mistake while were onstage and I think that I should be following Ueda. The moment we went out from the curtain, Ueda was like, ‘What do you think you’re doing?! You should  follow!‘. To be told something like that, I was like, ‘Even it is possible for you, I can’t do it‘.

“I tried not be childish and I was like, ‘it’s all good, let’s stop it‘ and I think that Ueda got annoyed with me. Though we’re in a group, I was not thinking about the group. The next day, we got called in by the President, we were told that it is not cool to fight in work. The President held our hands (Kamenashi and Ueda) and told us to reconcile. I think it’s good that the President decided to act as an in-between with our fight.”


Source: http://jenewsdaily.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment